Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Puck Drop

I guess it's high time I join this world of blogging. I feel very un-covenant in not having one, and so I join those of you who are here, in this pseudo community experience. Can I say pseudo and not be too harsh? I hope so, because I'm doing it. Being a long ways from most of you, I'm confident no powerbombs will be directed at my head for any crazy things that I may spew here, so I feel safe in that.
And so, cheers to you, and if you're in Manitoba, the prefered response would be the raising of a FGD, and if you're anywhere else, whatever you have will do...

3 comments:

gavin said...

Less "pseudo" than facebook, I'll tell you that much....

Welcome to blogdom. I shall look forward your contributions.

Shauna Bennett said...

Yay!!! Excited to stalk you now too!!!:)

mrsrichter said...

ah Facebook... yes, far less pseudo than facebook i would have to say.
haha, i love stalkers! yay!