Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random

I've had the HNIC theme song as my cell phone ring for several years, and now, it's no longer the song of HNIC. Any suggestions for a replacement? Or should I be a diehard to the old school and stick with it? You can download Oilers specific ringtones, but those are less classy than the old school HNIC theme song, conjuring up memories of Don Cherry and his rad outfits and Foster Hewitt proclaiming that it's Hockey Night in Canada time. My heart is sad.

I work in a church. I like it. I'm volunteering with youth again. I like it. Life is so pattern based, I keep reliving the same experiences in different places. Interesting.

I wrote off a car. It was possibly the most humbling experience of my life, even tho it was deemed no fault. I realized my own humanity in a terrifying and humbling way. It's good to be alive.

2 comments:

gavin said...

Ringtone suggestion:

"Dancing Queen" by Abba.

Just a suggestion....

mrsrichter said...

This is true. I do love dancing. Perhaps I need to get a bit more of an 80's groove to my twostepping and rock with the ABBA.