Tuesday, November 23, 2010

say what?!?

Sometimes I configure blog posts in my head only to remember I haven't blogged in ages and ages, and then I scrap those blogs even whilst they're only a twinkle in my eye because reviving a surely dead blog seems so very silly. Alas, the more I think I can (i think i can i think i can i think i can) the more that I think I should, and so here I am, breathing fresh words into an old blog.

A lot has changed since the last post, more than a year ago. But many things are still the same, and I guess that's just life. I'm a wife now, perhaps that's the biggest change of all. And I love marriage, seriously love it, more than I even ever thought that I would or could. I love sharing this life and this love with the man I'm so blessed to also count as my best friend. All my woes, much of which I languished over on this very blog, were for naught, because what was in store for me was better than I ever dreamed or hoped. Sometimes it's all so hard, priorities and wants, love and sacrifice, trust and respect, it doesn't always come naturally or without conflict but when it comes, or when challenges are resolved it's all so incredibly worth it.

We have a puppy, his name is Murphy. I always thought I 'hated little dogs'. Turns out, I still do, with the exception of one, thankfully that one is the one who lives under the same roof as me! He's an adorable fellow, with a pretty fantastic disposition, and although I fear I may jinx myself, he seems to be catching onto this potty training thing fairly well. For which both my carpets and I are incredibly thankful.

And that seems like a good enough first blog back. Good Night, internets.

No comments: