Thursday, March 13, 2008

tonight

tonight i went quadding thru 4 different sections of field. and it was epic. the stars were bright, the ground was hard, the creeks were frozen. and it was glorious.
i love moments like that, in the midst of ridiculously busy weeks, to disappear to the middle of nowhere and let some energy loose in the middle of silence. it's lovely. we turned the engine off and sat up on a creek bank, just watching the stars. it's good to be reminded that the world is so much bigger than i allow it to be most days, and that there is much beauty around me, when i let myself notice it. outside is good for my soul. catwalking up hills is a good stress reliever.
yeah.

2 comments:

gavin said...

My God, girl. You are so red-neck....

It's part of your charm, I suppose. :)

Anonymous said...

I really must say : you suck at updating this.
lovek.