Friday, April 25, 2008

things

i'm finally free of school, and the thoughts that are filling my head to day are entirely different, they are thoughts of the things i love and enjoy and thrive off of. and thus, i've decided to list a select few of them here for you to read, and i'm going to be honest about it too. this is the no-holds-barred list of things i love:
the scent of vanilla
vanilla earl grey tea mistos
throwback jerseys
cruel girl jeans
the feeling of a brand new hoodie
freshly shaved legs
cocoa butter lotion
hockey and football
my jeep
pickup trucks
horse back riding
bale tag
maple walnut icecream
black coffee
grey's anatomy
jewelry
reef flip flops
cute heels
finding cute shirts that actually fit well
two stepping
when people look me in the eyes
looking at and experiencing art
music
rockband
FGD
reading
feeling challenged and inspired
working thru the mac list my own way
eating breakfast out
lilies
my nose piercing
...
this is my list. you should make one too. it makes you feel good about life.

1 comment:

San Gregorio said...

It is good to see FGD on the list. That brew is what dreams are made of.