Thursday, June 26, 2008

abstract

- i touched a frying pan today, it hurts alot. but the sandwhich i grilled was delightful.
- i'm going bowling in alberta tonight. on purpose. well, perhaps i won't bowl, but i'll be at Gateway Lanes just the same. i don't get the love of bowling. the last time i went bowling in alberta i had just gotten my tattoo. i feel so old now.
- lately i've felt impulsive, like wanting to chop my hair off impulsive. yikes.
- this summer i am spending 5 full weeks at Pigeon Lake, on camp staff. it's been a long time since i've done that, and it will be the first time i will do it with my very own car, which excites me. the freedom to not be 'stuck' at camp on my days off is exciting.
- work is not fun when everyone in management is quitting. in fact, it turns into alot of drama, the really bad kind of drama. i cant wait to quit and go to the lake for 5 weeks.
- reading a proverb-a-day has been good for me this month. i think i'll do it next month too. it's a good addition to whatever guided or unguided Bible study i'm doing. i like it.
- in line with the impulsive-ness, i really want another tattoo.
- the weather is very 'alberta' of late, rainy and sunny each day. not one or the other, rather its both in incriments. ha.
- my poor jeep desperately needs a cleaning. perhaps i should be doing that rather than this, since i leave for small group and bowling in under an hour...
ciao.

1 comment:

Jason Mills said...

Well, even though bowling is not your thing, I'm glad you came. I think it was a good night.

Also, I'm glad you're excited for camp. But I've very much enjoyed hanging out with you since I've been back, and I'll miss that. Perhaps I might have to come visit.

And finally, I got a cowboy hat today. Not a good one, but then again I'm not a very good cowboy, so I guess that works. See you at the farm!